lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014

TOP 10: TIPS TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT




Add caption
Hi! My name is Aaron and I really have a conscience about the earth. Throughout this blog, I’ll be discussing about the things we can do in order to save the environment. I must say that an important part of my “calling” is to make people meditate about how their lives are going to be in 50 years or more. I really enjoy challenging people with questions such as: What would happen to your children if we continue to live without creating a conscience of care for all the things that God has provided us with? Do you think that we are going to enjoy the things we have now if we continue to live like this?
With this blog, I’d also like to develop a deep conscience in relation to saving the earth so that the next generations can enjoy it. I’ll be answering questions like: How can we help? And what can we do to live a better life? So, stay tuned!




TOP 10: TIPS TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT

Add caption

1. TURN OFF THE LIGHTS, even if you're only going out of the room for a few minutes. 

2. SEPARATE YOUR GARBAGE, like glass, paper, plastic, aluminum, wood, organic matter, natural fabrics, synthetic fabrics, and rubber.
3. SAVE THE WATER, when you take a shower or when you brush your teeth.
4. SHOP WITH A RE-USABLE SHOPPING BAG.
5. TURN DOWN THE HEAT, especially the water heater.
6. DON´T USE AEROSOLS.
7. RECYCLE THE NEWSPAPER.
8. USE BICYCLES.
9. DON´T USE MANY ELECTRONIC DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME.
10.PLANT A TREE ON YOUR GARDEN.







URL: http://www.mattneuman.com/49simple.htm

2 comentarios:

  1. I like how the tips are easy to read and are simple to follow. Reminds me of the time when "going green" was a trend. I'm glad that you care about the environment. One person can make a big difference.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you and glad you liked it. Yeah, one person is all that it takes to make a difference. I'm really happy to know that you found these steps easy to follow. And I hope that "going green" ends up being more than just a trend.

      Borrar